"For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living." Psalm 116:8&9



Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Greatest Week of the Year

Today officially begins the greatest week of the year in the Keldie house. The week we look forward to all year long. The week that makes every other week seem lame and uneventful. The week that reminds us of God's goodness, generosity, power and awesomeness.  

Do you know why this week is so special? No, we won't celebrate any birthdays this week. It's obviously not Christmas (it will be 100+ degrees all week). We're not going on vacation.  

IT'S SHARK WEEK!!!!!!

Seven wonderful days on the Discovery Channel devoted to educating us about sharks.

So, you know where we will be this week - sitting in front of the television, being amazed, scared and grossed out by my husband's favorite animal. He may be gone, but this tradition will never die...

And for your viewing pleasure - pictures of Barry and William watching Shark Week last year. I know what you're thinking: that kid needs a haircut. What were we thinking?!? 



Happy Shark Week!

2 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

It never fails, when Shark Week rolls around I ALWAYS think of Barry! You continue to be close to my heart and prayers, Charity.

Love,
Lauren

amy said...

Love those tatoos! I think everyone who knew him is remembering Barry and his favorite tv programming this week.